PROJECT MANAGER, INTERN ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity to share! We’re looking for an intern to work with us across the Beneath Your Beauty. Essentially, Joy needs a partner in crime! The focus of this role is to provide support for Beneath Your Beauty events and masterclasses. This is a very broad role that involves lots of learning, chai tea, and the occasional girls day out to Elan Cafe.
The ideal candidate will need to be resourceful, take initiative, and work fast.
The ideal candidate:
- The role is part time and may turn into a full-time stipend role after the initial period
- Commitment of 2-3 days weekly is required
- Must be London based (with weekday availability)
- Previous experience with events is required
- Tech savvy (proficient with Google Drive + other productivity apps)
- Experience in social media (content creating and copy writing)
- Must have a love for empowering others, and have the ability to work well within a group
- Email management (as it relates to upcoming BYB events/masterclasses)
- Support and lead on project management + liaising with relevant third parties
- Support with research, design and strategy for various BYB projects (events/masterclasses)
- Assistance with organization BYB London events/masterclasses